Notice - Special Council
A Special Session of the Municipal Council of the Municipality of the County of Colchester will be held in Council Chambers of the Municipal Building, 1 Church Street, Truro, Nova Scotia, on Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
The purpose of this meeting is to consider, by way of Second Reading, amendments to Chapter 33 – Solid Waste By-law. The proposed amendments would:
- Direct that blue bags only would be used for the collection of recycled materials.
- Provide Council the authority to arrange for collection of leaf and yard waste.
- Provide Council the authority to pass policy dealing with the salvaging of bulky items left at curbside.
The text of the proposed amendments to the By-law may be inspected or a copy obtained from the Administration Office, 1 Church Street, Truro, or can be viewed by clicking the link below.
Dated July 19, 2018
Chief Administrative Officer
New documents are available regarding the Fundy Gateway Project!
- Thu. 9 Aug, 2018 (7:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 30 Aug, 2018 (7:00 am - 10:00 am)
- Thu. 13 Sep, 2018 (7:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 27 Sep, 2018 (7:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 11 Oct, 2018 (4:00 pm - 7:00 pm)