Sign up for our email list to learn about Active Transporation upcoming events, challenges, training workshops, and volunteer opportunties.
Other ways you can get involved:
- Get trained! Take a CAN-BIKE cycling safety and proficency course. Learn the rules of the road and gain confidence in asserting your rights there.
- Become a Walkabout leader in your community/workplace
- Become a neighbourhood Pace Car by signing the pledge to drive the spped limit in your community! Help slow traffic and make streets safer for walkers and cyclists.
- Join the Making Tracks Program and train others with biking, walking, in line skating and skateboarding tips, safety, and technique.
- Start a walking school bus in your community
- Contact us for help on how to get started and let us know what we can do to help you spread the use AT in Colchester County!