Due to continued concerns relating to COVID-19 the offices of the Municipality of Colchester at the Courthouse Building (1 Church Street, Truro) will continue to operate with restricted hours from 9 am to 4 pm, Monday-Friday.
Before planning your visit please take note of the following:
• Public are encouraged to continue to use telephone or online options to contact the Municipality or for bill payment wherever possible. Phone: 902-897-3160, Fax (General Inquiries): 902-843-4066, Toll Free (in Nova Scotia): 1-866-728-5144 (902-89 or visit www.colchester.ca.
• Drop-ins will be accepted at the tax office only. All other visitors will be by appointment only.
• Visitors of the Municipality are asked to use the front entrance unless ramp at rear entrance is required for accessibility.
• The number of visitors allowed in the building at one time will be limited to ensure physical distancing requirements and gathering limits are safely met. Guests may be asked to wait outside or in their vehicles until it is their turn to safely enter.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building.
• Washroom facilities will be closed to the public.
• Council Chambers will remain closed to the public until further notice.
Note: The above details are subject to change in accordance with Provincial Health and Safety directives.