Notice - Special Joint Meeting
- Published: Tuesday, 24 January 2023 10:43
Please see attached notice regarding a Special Joint meeting with Colchester County Council and the Commission of the Village of Bible Hill.
Notice - Upcoming Council & Committee Meetings 2023
- Published: Friday, 30 December 2022 05:57
TAKE NOTICE that the following Council meetings will be held both in-person and virtually:
- Presentation Meetings (held on an as needed basis)
January 3, 2023
February 7, 2023
March 7, 2023
- Council Committee Meetings
January 12, 2023
February 9, 2023
March 16, 2023
- Council Meetings
January 26, 2023
February 23, 2023
March 30, 2023
Dated December 30, 2022
Chief Administrative Officer
Post-Fiona Tree & Yard Debris Collection Program
- Published: Wednesday, 05 October 2022 08:35
Colchester to Initiate Post-Fiona Tree & Yard Debris Collection Program
The Municipality of Colchester will be initiating a post-Fiona Tree and Yard Debris Collection Program beginning Tuesday, October 11, 2022. Collection will begin at 8 am in Zone 4 (Brookside, Nuttby, Bible Hill areas), Zone 6 (Greenfield, Harmony, Salmon River areas), and Zone 2 (Debert, Belmont, Masstown areas), and will progress to other collection zones throughout the County as these are completed.
- Material must be placed at/along roadside by 8am on October 11, 2022. Be careful not to block sidewalks or roadways with material.
- Size of material allowed – Up to maximum 6 ft. length. No limit on diameter (width).
- Tree and yard debris only. NO construction or demolition waste.
- Brush and larger material may be picked up at different times. Be patient. All eligible material will eventually be picked up.
- Be aware of crews and heavy equipment that may temporarily block roadways or reduce traffic to one lane during this collection.
- Drop off at the Kemptown Waste Management Facility remains open during regular hours.
- Tipping fees for tree and yard debris continue to be waived for Colchester County residents until November 18, 2022.
- Regular waste collection (garbage, compost, and recycling) schedules have resumed.
Mass Casualty Commission
- Published: Friday, 20 August 2021 10:13
Anyone having information or interest in participating in the Mass Casualty Commission inquiry are encouraged to contact the Commission.
Mass Casualty Commission
128 Esplanade Street
Truro, Nova Scotia B2N 2K3
For more information about the Commission visit masscasualtycommission.ca.
- Published: Thursday, 17 September 2020 14:49
Council Committee/Council and Council Related Meetings
(All meetings start at 6 pm unless otherwise noted)
- January 3rd - Council Committee Presentations
- January 12th - Council Committee
- January 26th - Council
- February 7th - Council Committee Presentations
- February 9th - Council Committee
- February 23rd - Council
- March 7, Council Committee Presentations
- March 16, Council Committee
- March 30, Council
** Note - Presentation Meetings are held on an as needed basis. Please check with the Administration Office @ 902-897-3184 to confirm that the meeting is taking place.
Go to the Meeting Agenda for the next regular scheduled Council or Council Committee meeting (posted as available).