Notices / Advertisements
NOTICE - POSTPONEMENT OF CHAPTER 35 DOG BY-LAW AMENDMENTS SECOND READING
Second Reading of amendments to Chapter 35 Dog By-law as previously advertised (see below)e) is postponed until further notice.
Notice of Intent to consider Second Reading will be advertised, as required by the Nova Scotia Municipal Government Act, on our website (www.colchester.ca) and the Truro Daily News once rescheduling has taken place.
Council Committee/Council and Council Related Meetings
(All meetings start at 6 pm unless otherwise noted)
- March 3, 2020 - Presentation Meeting **
- March 12, 2020 - Council Committee
- March 26, 2020 - Council
** Note - Presentation Meetings are held on an as needed basis. Please check with the Administration Office @ 902-897-3184 to confirm that the meeting is taking place.
Click here for the agenda for the next regular scheduled Council or Council Committee meeting (posted as available)
Special Council Committee - Budget 2020/21 Meetings
- Grant Presentations - February 25 and March 5, 2020 @ 5:30 pm
- Maintenance Budget - April 2, 2020 @ 6 pm
- Additions and Deletions - April 23 and 27, 2020 @ 6 pm
Budget meetings are open to the public.
Source Water Protection Meetings
- Tatamagouche Source Water Protection Committee - Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 10:00 am, Tatamagouche Library, 170 Main Street, Tatamagouche
- Debert Source Water Protection Committee - Monday, May 11, 2020 at 10am, Location TBD