Notices / Advertisements
A Tax Sale will be held Tuesday, April 10, 2018 in the Council Chambers of the County Courthouse. To view the properties up for sale please click the ad below or visit the Tax Sales page of our website.
Please note: The Council Committee meeting originally scheduled for March 15, 2018 has been rescheduled to March 8, 2018 @ 7 pm.
Council Committee/Council and Council Related Meetings
- March 6, 2018 - Regular Presentations Meeting @ 6 pm
- March 8, 2018 - Council Committee Meeting @ 7 pm
- March 28, 2018 - Council Meeting @ 7 pm
- April 3, 2018 - Regular Presentations Meeting @ 6 pm
- April 9, 2018 - Maintenance Budget Meeting @ 7 pm
- April 12, 2018 - Council Committee Meeting @ 7 pm
- April 16, 2018 - Additions/Deletions Budget Meeting @ 5:30 pm
- April 26, 2018 - Council Meeting at 7 pm
Note - Presentation Meetings are held on an as needed basis. Please check with the Administration Office to confirm that the meeting is taking place. All Presentation Meetings begin at 6:00 pm unless otherwise noted.
Click here for the agenda for the next regular scheduled Council or Council Committee meeting (as available)
Tatamagouche Municipal Planning Strategy and Land Use By-law Amendments – Application by Rolf Hoetten for 115 Main Street, Tatamagouche
A Public Hearing will be held at the Council meeting on Wednesday, March 28th, beginning at 7pm in the Council Chambers, 3rd floor, Municipal Building, 1 Church Street.
Mr. Hoetten has applied to rezone his property from Institutional to Residential, to convert a former church into a single unit dwelling.